We are looking for a nurse who is passionate about improving the health of patients. Need a compassionate, patient-centered nurse with experience working in emergency and high-volume environments. Professionals who are culturally sensitive and have strong planning, diagnostic and consulting skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talk to the patient about their needs, pay attention, and take appropriate action.
- Provide psychological support to create a positive environment.
- Responsibilities include meeting patient needs.
- Prepare for the exam and perform routine diagnostic tests (monitoring of pulse, blood pressure and body temperature, as well as medications and injections, etc.).
- Record the patient’s condition and services rendered.
- Manage medical emergencies.
- Workload management.
- All care requirements and standards must be met.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button