Job ID 28074
We are looking for a nutritionist. They should promote nutritional advice via the press, website content, e-learning tutorials and webinars, seminars, audio and video podcasts, and social media, conduct dietary surveys, food research, and clinical trials to develop and enhance the evidence base.
Roles and Responsibilities
- They should schedule appointments with the patient and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- They should discuss the issue with patients freely and provide as accurate information as possible about their health conditions.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They must show empathy towards patients and try to understand their situations.
- They should develop and help in implementing personalized nutrition plans for the patient.
- They must take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to communicate with the patient.
- They must advise on how to stay healthy and provide support to help patients with their progress.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patient’s progress.
- They should simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying healthy.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits to deem necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed.
- They must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
Role: Nutritionist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS And Registered Nutritionist
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable