Job ID 28124
We are seeking an orthopedic nurse to assist patients with musculoskeletal disorders such as broken or shattered bones, arthritis, osteoporosis, joint replacements, and other injuries and diseases. Often, this entails aiding in orthopedic operations as well as following up with patients throughout recovery to ensure that they are regaining strength and range of motion appropriately.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist doctors in delivering musculoskeletal treatment.
- Keep an eye on the patients’ vital signs.
- Wound dressings or casts can be used to help treat injuries.
- Set up a pain management regimen for a patient and aid in the administration of pain medications as well as the monitoring for responses and allergies.
- Educate patients on how to recover safely at home following surgery or injury.
- Assist patients in regaining strength and mobility following musculoskeletal surgery.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button
Call us on 09873770804 or Email your CV on Doctifyindia@gmail.com