Experience 1 Year
We’re searching for a neurology specialist that can diagnose, treat, and manage patients with a variety of illnesses, disorders, and conditions that impair neurological function.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Listen to the patient’s history, examine them, and perform appropriate neurological tests to identify complicated neurological disorders.
- Run outpatient clinics, where you’ll mostly visit patients with chronic conditions like Parkinson’s or multiple sclerosis, or diagnosis uncommon disorders conduct ward rounds, where you’ll be responsible for a cascade of patients
- Treat acute diseases that strike suddenly, such as a stroke.
- Collaborate with neurosurgeons, neurobiologists, and other neurological colleagues for learning and growth.
- Give professional guidance and expertise to other physicians and workers from a variety of medical specialties.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable