Job ID 31261
Experience 1 Year
We’re searching for a capable, compassionate General Medicine doctor to join our team. Examining patients, identifying common diseases, and providing or prescribing appropriate therapy are all responsibilities of the general practitioner. You should be able to answer patients’ health-related questions as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Examining and updating patient records.
- Diagnosing common illnesses including colds, the flu, and diabetes. Medication can be given topically, orally, or intravenously or intramuscularly.
- Prescription of appropriate medicines and lifestyle changes.
- Fluid and tissue samples and sending them to laboratories for analysis.
- If necessary, referring patients to experts for additional testing and treatment.
- Invoices for private clients are created and sent out.
- Claims submission on behalf of people with health insurance.
- Anticipating and reacting to patients’ inquiries and concerns about their health.
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum