Job ID 40622
We are looking for an anesthesiologist doctor. Doctors will provide high-quality pain relief to patients during surgical procedures. Anesthesiologist doctors play a vital role in providing care to patients and ensuring that patients receive all the care they need during a process. The responsibilities of an anesthesiologist include the administration and management of anesthesia as part of the procedure before, during, and after surgery. They always evaluate patients and their medical history before surgery, including prescription medicine and herbal supplements. Ultimately, you will administer and monitor and record the type and amount of anesthesia used during the procedure. In addition, you will collaborate with other physicians for patients who need pain management at home.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The doctor must ensure that patients are examined on time and that they are ready for surgery
- Monitor and pay attention to vital signs during surgery.
- Quickly manage medical problems that occur during surgery
- Make cooperative decisions that are in the best interest of the patient
- Determine whether the patient is improving from the effects of the anesthesia
- Monitor recovery from time to time
- Consult other doctors for proper patient care
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable