Our company has a large need for general surgery. It is crucial to keep your eyes and ears open when saving lives. To reach your full potential, you must perform under pressure. You must be interested in your work and confident in your abilities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- It is possible to determine if surgery is the best and only option.
- It is possible to explain every aspect of surgery clearly and answer all questions.
- It is your responsibility to inform the patient if they should continue taking any medication or discontinue using them.
- It is important to fully explain the recovery process and the expected recovery time after surgery.
- It is important to discuss any problems they may have while they are recovering with the patient.
- Discuss all possible outcomes of surgery with your doctor.
- At least nine fields of surgery must be familiar.
- It would help if you informed people about any possible dangers or precautions.
Role- Consultant General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum