Job ID 29105
We need a qualified orthopedic professional who can treat and restore musculoskeletal injuries and diseases surgically or therapeutically. An orthopedic doctor’s tasks include bracing, pins, splints, or casting fractured bones, identifying injuries or diseases to bones, joints, and ligaments, and treating musculoskeletal system abnormalities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtaining patient histories, assessing the degree of a fracture or injury, and deciding on the best form of therapy
- To screen for degenerative bone diseases, blood tests are done.
- Exercises, ultrasounds, and strength training are used to strengthen a specific region of the body.
- Repairing bones, nerves, ligaments, tendons, and joints surgically to promote recovery.
- Acute and chronic injuries and discomfort are treated.
- Patients are given medications to aid in their recovery.
- Monitoring the healing processes of patients and making appropriate changes to their treatment programs.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – MS Orthopedics Surgeon Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH