Job ID 31624
In order to fill this position, we need a neurologist who is well-versed in anatomy and physiology. Patients and staff expect neurologists to have strong problem-solving and clinical decision-making abilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose neurological diseases by doing physical and neurological examinations on individuals
- Testing includes blood studies, spinal fluid tests, and MRIs.
- Based on physical and cognitive examinations, as well as test findings, diagnose diseases and disorders.
- Work with patients to develop treatment programs, monitor their progress, and make adjustments as needed.
- For the best possible treatment of patients, communicate with nurses and other medical personnel.
- Keep abreast on industry trends
- Patients’ treatment plans and home care instructions should be communicated to them
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable