We are hiring an Anesthesia, whose work is to monitor and report drug safety. They will be held responsible for preparing budges for medication for the patients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should explain patients the surgical process properly.
2. Must play vital role in sign and pain management report of the patient.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have ability to make quick decision in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. You should be held responsible for maintaining proper care of patient before, during and after surgeries
2. Your duty is to provide proper care and treatment throughout the process.