Job ID 29765
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an oncologist who can join our team in treating, diagnosing, and taking care of patients who are undergoing several forms of cancer. He\she should be able to design a treatment plan based on a pathology report after diagnosing the type of cancer and where it is spreading inside the body.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she should be able to identify the stage of cancer and Diogenes it.
- He\she should be able to perform diagnostic procedures using MRIs, x-rays, and biopsies to determine the existence and extent of cancerous tumors.
- He\she must run the necessary test and study the patient’s past medical history.
- He\she should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans according to the patient’s condition.
- He\she must do physical examinations, writing prescriptions according to the result.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ conditions.
- He\she must be able to work under stressful conditions.
- He\she must provide care for the patient and make them comfortable.
- He\she should ensure speedy and great recovery of patients.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum