Experience 1 Year
A skilled Neurologist is needed to help us raise our healthcare practice to a new level of excellence, as part of our medical dream team. These professionals must have a solid understanding of the nervous system and how the body functions. When it comes to diagnosis and treatment success, neurologists must have great communication abilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose patients with nervous system disorders.
- Plan and implement treatment programs
- Treat epilepsy, meningitis and Alzheimer’s disease among other ailments by prescribing medicine
- Test for spinal cord abnormalities and other malformations.
- Make recommendations for alternative therapies
- Treatments for pain can be provided if necessary
- The use of CT and MRI scans
- Inform and communicate with patients and their families.
- Check on the patient’s progress
- Be able to communicate with other health care providers
- Adhere to strict ethical guidelines.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable