We are looking for well skilled and experienced orthopedist. He / she will be responsible for supervising the completed surgery . Can able to treat the musculoskeletal disorders of all ages. He / she should monitor the patient’s recovery process to determine if any changes are needed in the patient’s treatment procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures that the patient is eligible to undergo any kind of examination or surgery.
- Maintain standard in quality of service .
- Should provide preoperative and postoperative care.
- must respect the patient’s personal information and maintain its confidentiality.
- must collect the patient’s history, diagnose an area or extent of injury using specialized equipment, and determine the best course of treatment.
- Able to deal with acute , chronic injuries and pain.
- arrange rehabilitation plans after surgery.
- Should maintain the patient health care .
- Medical services should be provided to patient.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH