Job ID 29751
We are looking for an oncologist. They should be able to treat, diagnose, and take care of patients suffering from several forms of cancer; he/they should be able to perform surgical operations to remove tumors and determine whether cancer has spread from the original starting point.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she must have technical skills to operate medical equipment and tools related to cancer treatment.
- He\she must review the past medical report of the patient and then further proceed to the treatment.
- He\she must have strong communication and leadership skills.
- He\she must coordinate with the patient and do the surgical procedure only if necessary.
- He\she must have compassionate nature while dealing with the patient.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ recovery.
- He\she must have good eye and hand coordination.
- He\she must refer the patient to another specialist if there is a need.
- He\she should make possible follow-ups for the patient’s better recovery.
- He\she must be able to work under pressure.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum