Our team of medical professionals is in need of an experienced cardiologist. Providing a variety of cardiovascular services and treatments will be part of your responsibilities when working with patients. You are responsible for selecting various tests, diagnoses, and treatments for patients with heart and/or heart disease. Cardiologists must have the ability to make important decisions about their patient care, as well as be emotionally resilient in difficult medical situations. It also requires the ability to collaborate and interact with people in complex and diverse contexts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approach patients to better understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Perform tests, treatments, and/or surgery if necessary.
- Documenting appointments with patients, observations and tests or treatments, as well as the results of such tests
- Find out how well your heart or heart system works by interpreting test results.
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart or heart problems using medical imaging techniques such as CT or MRI scanners
- Working with a team of medical professionals to assist and/or perform surgery that includes sophisticated surgical techniques.
- Treatment for heart and/or heart disease using medications.
- Providing long-term care to patients with support and guidance
- When needed, train and educate downline staff.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum