Job ID 31757
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for an ophthalmologist. He/she must be specialized in performing minor surgeries and provide specialized eye treatments and therapy to the patients. Prescribe various treatment plans and inform the optometrist about the patient’s condition to provide better treatment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure better patient treatment.
- He/she should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible of their injuries and illness.
- He/ she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history.
- He/she should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- He/she must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patient.
- He/she should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum