We’re searching for an oncology nurse whose primary responsibility will be to supervise and care for cancer patients. They will be responsible for keeping track of the patient’s status, developing care plans, developing symptom management procedures, and administering medicines. They frequently see patients’ suffering; nevertheless, the bonds they build with patients and their families help to alleviate this immense burden. Should have high emotional intelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Under their direction and care, create personalized treatment plans for patients.
- Recognize and treat concerns connected to cancer.
- Share your skills and knowledge with a group of healthcare professionals.
- Conduct cancer research to improve the treatment methods for cancer patients.
- To encourage a positive perspective, provide supporting resources to the patient and their relatives.
- Educate patients and their families on what to expect from treatment.
- Constantly monitor and document the patient’s improvement.
- Keep track of how the patient reacts to therapy and medicines.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button