Job ID 36421
Experience 1 Year
We want to hire a gynecologist in a hospital. Providing sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic exams, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and the diagnosis and treatment of genital infections. They should be able to diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system like endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should collect and read the patient’s past medical history to provide the best solutions.
- You can treat infected areas such as the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- The patient’s condition should be recorded and developed.
- You need to have the best problem solving skills.
- You can make quick decisions in important situations.
- Patients can be monitored throughout pregnancy.
- You need to ensure the protection of the patient’s privacy.
- You need to teach patients and their families about reproductive health issues and prevention.
- Show compassion and patience to patients.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologists’ Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part time/Locum