A general surgeon is a medical specialist who performs surgery for a variety of ailments. They are educated and trained in patient care diagnostics, operative, operative and postoperative management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must be able to control any kind of situation during the surgical process and make quick decisions.
- He/she must manage preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures and ensure a successful surgery.
- He/she must be a good communicator as well as good at understanding the patient’s problems.
- He/she must plan follow-up meetings with patients and monitor the health conditions of the patients.
- He/she must make a record and keep it up to date.
- He/she must follow the established surgical rules during surgery and use the advanced technologies for best results.
- He/she should have knowledge of at least the basic nine surgical areas.
- He/she devotes as much time as possible to help in the recovery of the patients.
- He/she should maintain the highest regard for the patient’s dignity and must not hide any valuable information from the patient.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum