Job ID 36649
To ensure success, general surgeons need to have fantastic organizational skills and the ability to effectively lead and manage a team while working under pressure. The best candidates will have a high degree of manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination and excellent visual-spatial awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You must first perform a test to ensure that the patient is healthy enough to undergo surgery.
- You must ensure the sterility of the operating room as well as all necessary equipment and instruments.
- You must create and update the patient’s recovery record.
- You must schedule follow-up appointments with patients and keep track of their health conditions.
- You should perform surgical procedures to avoid surgery or to correct an injury.
- During surgery, you must adhere to the established surgical techniques.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must remain calm and patient.
- You must emphasize the potential risks of the surgery.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum