Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a community medicine specialist who is keen in population health. Through the Primary Health Care approach, you must strive to protect and promote the health and well-being of the community.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Academics, health research, and leadership abilities are required of the Community Physician.
- Disease prevention programs must be implemented.
- You will be responsible for assessing community health needs, managing healthcare teams, and advocating for health-promoting policies.
- Diseases must be diagnosed and treated.
- You must inform the patient if they need to take or stop taking any medications.
- You should thoroughly explain the recovery process and the expected time of recovery from treatment.
- When dealing with patients, you must be empathetic and compassionate.
- You must explain the precautions and, if applicable, the risks.
Role: Community Medicine Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/ DNB – Community Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum