Experience 1 Year
A skilled Neurologist is needed to help us raise our healthcare practice to a new level of excellence, as part of our medical dream team. These professionals must have a solid understanding of the nervous system and how the body functions. When it comes to diagnosis and treatment success, neurologists must have great communication abilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient’s medical and physical histories, together with neurological testing
- Assistance with neurological diseases and patient medical history diagnosis & evaluation.
- Neuroimaging data can be used to place orders for neurological testing.
- Suggestions for medications and therapies.
- Patient behavior and cognition should be assessed on a regular basis after therapy.
- Patients should be required to get supportive therapy.
- Incorporate a researcher to assist you in finishing your neurological research.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable