Experience 1 Year
We are searching for a doctor that has exceptional clinical information just as great advising abilities. You should be empathic, have mindful listening abilities, and have the option to convey viably, as well as having genuine sympathy for patients and a craving to serve and treat others.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute minimal surgeries.
- Patients should be informed about any procedures or therapies that may be recommended.
- Communicate with local medical professionals and hospitals.
- Evaluating patients’ medical concerns, diagnosing, treating, counselling, and referring them as required.
- Comply with government goals for specific treatments, such as baby immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical goods with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up to date on medical advances, therapies, and medications.
- Supervise and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students as well as teach in hospitals and medical schools
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery