Experience 1 Year
We are looking to hire an Anesthesia, who should be held responsible for administering appropriate anesthesia before, during and after surgical or medical procedures.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- patients the surgical process.
1. Should be held responsible for monitoring vital sign and pain management.
2. Must supervise report of the patient
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have ability to make quick decision in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. Your duty take proper of patients during and after surgeries
2. You need to maintain proper routine and be punctual at work