We are hiring an Anesthesia, who should be held responsible for handling surgical patients and take proper care of their pain relief during procedures.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should provide proper medication to the patients
2. Should take proper care of sign and pain management of the patient.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have ability to make quick decision in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. Your duty is to maintain patient record relating to their procedures and the type and amount of medication given.
2. You should be held responsible for looking after the patient giving them proper care