Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an anesthetic. He/she must specialize in pain control techniques, and completely focus on treating patients even if some of them are suffering from chronic pain, such as migraine headaches, back pain, or pain caused by a condition such as fibromyalgia and others, they should be able to help and provide comfort to the patient.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/ she ensures that the patient is fit enough to undertake an operation before the surgery takes place.
- He/she agrees on an anesthetic plan.
- He/she makes sure that patients understand what will happen during and after the operation.
- He/she should be able to get patients ready for surgery.
- He/she should provide anesthesia, providing safe pre-operative care.
- He/she must be able to provide pain relief to patients using anesthetics and analgesics.
- He/she continues anesthesia in the operating theater when necessary.
- He/she can monitor patients while they’re under anesthesia to make sure they remain in a stable condition.
- He/she must keep check upon their blood pressure, heart activity, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, breathing and body temperature.
- He/she should be able to resuscitate and stabilize patients during emergencies.
- He/she must know how to reverse anesthesia and relieve and manage post-operative pain to support patients’ recovery.
- He/she should provide care for patients in chronic pain.
- He/she should be able to work with a range of other health professionals, such as surgeons, operating department practitioners, theater nurses, and to ensure patient wellbeing.
- He/she must perform administrative tasks in areas that are related to the care of patients, including summaries of patient treatment and the writing of discharge letters and more.
- He/she should participate in an agreed on-call rota and take on an equal share in providing emergency cover.
- He/she should take part in training, teaching and supervise more junior staff in both critical care and anesthesia.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum