Job ID 37072
There is a significant need for a general surgeon in our company. It is important to keep your eyes and hands in sync when saving lives. Performance under pressure is a skill that needs to be developed to reach your full potential. Must have interest in work and confidence in own skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to examine the patients, diagnose and recommend the best course of action.
- He/she must review the past medical report and then plan the procedure for the treatment.
- He/she must tell the patient if they need to take any medication or stop taking any.
- He/she should explain the recovery process completely and recovery expected time from surgery.
- He/she must explain what problems the patient might face during the recovery.
- He/she must have great leadership and management skills.
- He/she should have knowledge of at least the basic nine surgical areas.
- He/she must have great communication skills and should be good at decision making.
Role- General Surgeon
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum