Job ID 27625
To aid and heal major eye injuries, diagnose eye disorders, prescribe drugs, we need a highly competent ophthalmologist. From basic tasks like prescription corrective eyeglasses to more complex ones like keyhole or laser surgery, an ophthalmologist’s responsibilities will be diverse. Ophthalmologists must be motivated to learn about illnesses and the eye’s functioning and structure in order to give effective care. Your precision and analytical skills are essential if you want to succeed in this field.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Give to essential health care, such as eye exams and prescription eyewear.
- As part of the procedure, the cornea is repaired and Keyhole and laser surgery are invasive surgical techniques.
- Diagnose and treatment of eye diseases and damage.
- Outpatient clinics and urgent care centers for the eye.
- Treatment of medical disorders that affect the eyes in a thorough manner.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum