Job ID 29769
We are looking for an oncologist. He/she should be able to treat, diagnose as well as take care of patients who are suffering from several forms of cancer, He/she should be able to coordinate with the other team members.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she should be able to treat patients with therapy such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy or targeted therapy, and others available.
- He\she must review the past medical report of the patient and then further proceed to the treatment.
- He\she must discuss the potential side effects of cancer and its therapy.
- He\she must coordinate with the patient and make them comfortable before each therapy session.
- He\she must teach patients with pain management techniques.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ situations.
- He\she must have a good eye and hand coordination.
- He\she should make possible follow-ups for the patient’s better recovery.
- He\she must be compassionate towards the patient.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum