We are seeking a detail-oriented and caring nurse anesthetist who will be responsible for delivering anesthesia during surgical, therapeutic, diagnostic, and obstetric procedures while under the direction and supervision of a Doctor. The primary role of a nurse anesthetist is to collaborate with a physician or anesthesiologist to provide patients with anesthesia-related care prior to, during, and after medical procedures. You may be required to collaborate with surgeons, anesthesiologists, dentists, podiatrists, and other medical experts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding anaesthesia nurse care to surgical patients.
- In the absence of an anaesthetist, provide anaesthetic nursing care under the direction of the surgeon.
- Coordinate anaesthetic treatment for surgical patients with the attending surgeon.
- Examine the availability of anaesthetic drug supply.
- Explain surgical and anaesthesia procedures to patients and their families.
- Obtain anaesthesia and surgical permission from patients and their families.
- Choose from general, local, regional, or intravenous anaesthetics.
- Pre-operative and post-operative nursing care plans should be provided.
- During surgical operations, keep an eye on anaesthesia patients and analyse any changes.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button