Experience 2 Years
In order to promote and restore patients’ health, we’re seeking a registered nurse Depending on the patient’s needs, you may need to give direct nursing care and/or physical/psychological assistance.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clarifying patient needs, paying attention to them, and acting on them
- Creating a caring environment through offering psychological assistance.
- Responsibilities include resolving patient requirements
- Preparing individuals for exams and doing regular diagnostic tests (monitor pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, provide drugs and injections, etc)
- Monitor and record the patient’s condition, as well as document the services delivered.
- Take care of medical crises.
- Workload management
- Care requirements and standards must be followed.
Role: ICU Nurse Job
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 30,000 – 60,000 per month with shift duty
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
Experience: A minimum of 2-year experience required for a staff nurse
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button