Job ID 38521
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MBBS doctor who must be able to identify the cause of the problem based on the symptoms. One must be able to respond to a patient’s medical problems by mentioning their test history, taking care of diagnosing, treatment, interpreting test results, etc.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance of good medical practice.
- Maintenance of medical records.
- Monitoring, scanning, and caring for patients in hospitals and clinics.
- Working with other doctors, healthcare professionals, and management staff.
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors.
- Keep good communication with the patient.
- Perform routine checkups on patients.
- Recommend patients to see a specialist.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery