Job ID 26703
We are looking for an MBBS doctor. He/she must be able to identify the cause of the problem based on symptoms, and then maintain the detailed notes of the patient, according to it, perform diagnostic tests and diagnose patients and recommend patients to see a specialist.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible of their injuries and illness.
- He/ she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- He/she must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- He/she should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- He/she has to follow as many follow-up visits to deem necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- He/she should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- He/she must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break.
- He/she must be show patience and politely spoken to the patient.
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 55k to 4 lakh.
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery