Job ID 36255
We are looking for an orthopedic who should be able to use surgical and non-surgical methods to treat various musculoskeletal problems such as sports injuries, joint pain and back pain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Patient information and records should be collected and analyzed.
2. Prescribing and administering treatments such as surgery and medication is very important.
1. The test should be very accurate in diagnosis and application.
2. Must have the ability to make rational decisions and solve problems.
3. You need to organize yourself well to succeed.
4. Candidates should have strong leadership and teamwork.
5. The ability to work sympathetically with patients or family members is essential.
1. Musculoskeletal disorders should be treated for all ages.
2. Medical services should be provided to patients.