Job ID 38525
We require a skilled Orthopedist who can cure musculoskeletal injuries and diseases. One must be able to perform surgical corrections of deformities in bones. He/She can also sometimes prescribe non-surgical treatments, such as medications and rehabilitative physical therapy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One can order and interpret diagnostic tests like MRIs or X-rays.
- Address genetic conditions.
- Complete accurate charting for patient records.
- Keep good communication with the patient.
- Prescribe medication or post-surgery rehabilitation.
1. The test should be very accurate in diagnosis and application.
2. Must have the ability to make rational decisions and solve problems.
3. You need to organize yourself well to succeed.
4. Candidates should have strong leadership and teamwork.
5. The ability to work sympathetically with patients or family members is essential.
1. Musculoskeletal disorders should be treated for all ages.
2. Medical services should be provided to patients.