Job ID 40872
We are seeking excellent pediatricians in hospital and clinic who can make accurate diagnoses based on the children’s physical, mental, and social health. Parents should be informed about their children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take medical records of children from birth to twenty-years old and examine them. Request analytic testing.
- Discuss results with family members and patients in order to clarify treatment or operations.
- Prescriptions and treatment for illnesses or injuries. Monitor progress and adapt therapies to the individual.
- Help patients, guardians, and others learn about hygiene and movement.
- Develop and implement local health services projects for young people to improve their mental and physical well-being.
- Manage advisors, partners and medical caretakers’ activities; refer patients to subject matter experts or other doctors when needed
- Record all persistent data in an comparing diagram. These include prescriptions, immunization history, and other data.
Role: Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable