Job ID 26707
We are looking for an MBBS doctor. They must identify the cause of the problem based on symptoms, determine what illness a patient has or the extent of a specific injury, such as a broken bone or concussion. They should discuss the test results with the patient and their families and must not withhold any information.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients and understand their problems.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be show patience and politely speak to the patient.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 60k to 4 lakh.
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery