Job ID 30588
We are looking forward to hiring an Anesthesia who should be held responsible for educating patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications. Should properly instruct on different ways to prevent disease and improve health.
Roles and Responsibilities
- They ensure that the patient is fit enough to undertake an operation before the surgery.
- They agree on an anesthetic plan.
- They make sure that patients understand what will happen during and after the operation.
- They should be able to get patients ready for surgery.
- They should provide anesthesia, providing safe pre-operative care.
- They must be able to provide pain relief to patients using anesthetics and analgesics.
- They continue anesthesia in the operating theater when necessary.
- They can monitor patients while they’re under anesthesia to make sure they remain in a stable condition.
- They must check their blood pressure, heart activity, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, breathing, and body temperature.
- They should be able to resuscitate and stabilize patients during emergencies.
- They must know how to reverse anesthesia and relieve and manage post-operative pain to support patients’ recovery.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable