Job ID 28811
We are searching for an eligible pediatrician who should be able to deliver a precise diagnosis based solely on the physical, mental, and social health of kids from birth to young adulthood. You should guide parents about their child’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. Should be able to gather, record and sustain patient information and history.
2. Should be able to prescribe and implement treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, etc.
Role: Consultant Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and being able to relate to children.
2. Should have skills that are strong in decision-making, diagnostic and problem-solving.
3. Should have organizational skills that are good.
4. Should have skills in leadership and teamwork that are strong.
5. Should be caring and empathetic in nature, when working with children and their families.
1. You have to treat children
2. Your duty is to deliver medical care to children and newborn babies.