Job ID 27853
We are looking for a nephrologist. He/she must be able to take care of hemodialysis, dialysis, renal biopsies, and do post-surgical care of patients who have recently had a kidney transplant, and they also work alongside primary care physicians to determine the best method of care for kidney patients with comorbidities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/she should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure from which disease the patient is suffering from and if the surgery or transplant is required.
- He/she should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible of their injuries and illness.
- He/ she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- He/she must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- He/she should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
- He/she has to follow as many follow-up visits to deem necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- He/she should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- He/she must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break.
- He/she must be show patience and politely spoken to the patient.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology