Job ID 39441
We are in need of a skilled Orthopedist, who can cure musculoskeletal disorders and injuries through both surgical and non- surgical processes. Able to injecting, manipulating, fracturing, and casting broken bones, diagnosing injuries and diseases related to bones, joints, and ligaments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collection of history by using specialized equipment to know the state of manufacture and damage .
- Able to guide assistant Orthopedics.
- Able to select the best possible treatment to cure the pain.
- Keep good communication with the patient with acute and chronic injuries and pain must be resolved.
- should provide preoperative and postoperative care by providing anesthesia.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH