Job ID 42120
We are looking for heart disease who would be interested in working in a hospital or clinic. They should diagnose and evaluate heart-related patients and perform surgical procedures on patients. In addition, doctors should have excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and good organizational and time-management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- He should order the tests as soon as possible to give better patient treatment to the patients.
- He can freely discuss test results with patients and give as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- Get him to know the patient’s past medical history and start the treatment of the patient.
- He should take good care of all the patients and treat them better.
- They should be able to prescribe the patient’s medication or treatment.
- He should always keep records and examine the patient continuously.
- They should refer patients to specialists if needed based on their test results.
- His behavior towards patients and their families should be good and kind.
- He should be patient and talk to the patient politely
- They should use modern machines such as CT and MRI to diagnose and treat heart and cardiac conditions.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum