Job ID 31583
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for an experienced doctor with a pleasant conversational approach to join our developing healthcare team. In this job, you will diagnose, teach, and treat our patients, ensuring that they receive the finest possible care. You will dispense medications, educate patients about their health, and create treatment plans for individuals with chronic health concerns as members of our medical team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be given physical, mental, and emotional care.
- Perform diagnostic tests and blood testing to learn more about the medical problems of your patients.
- Treat illnesses, injuries, and diseases by administering treatments, medicines, therapies, and vaccines.
- Treat patients with minor injuries, chronic and acute health issues.
- Patients who require extra medical treatment should be referred to experts.
- Patients should be counseled and educated on cleanliness, food, and illness prevention. Document the patient’s medical history; keep notes to keep medical conditions up to date.
- Take part in research and educational activities.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery