Job ID 26130
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an Md medicine doctor. He/she should be able to examine patients who are not ill or injured and want to maintain a good level of their health, conduct routine physical exams that would include vitals, reviewing patient history, discussing any health concerns of the patient, and instructing patients on proper diet and exercise habits.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients.
- He/she must collect the patient’s past medical records and study them carefully.
- He/she must be able to consult with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must suggest any lifestyle changes if needed.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients clearly.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep detailed notes of appointments of patients, including tests, treatments prescribed, and test results as well.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular checkups and ensure there is no danger to the patient’s health.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Role: MD Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
1. One Year Of Experience Practicing Primary doctor.
2. Fantastic counseling skills.
3. Great management and leadership skills.
4. Excellent Decision-Making Skills In Communication.
5. Superb organizational and time management skills.
6. Should have any tentacle ability and time management skills.
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 2 lakh To 5 Lakh.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time Management