Job ID 40527
Experience 1 Year
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases that affect the heart and blood vessels. The doctor will consider open heart surgery, bypass, or valve replacement as the best treatment.
- Examine patients to determine their current health and medical history.
- To diagnose problems in cardiology, you will need to have a solid knowledge of medical imaging tools such as CT and MRI scanners.
- You can undergo a variety of advanced surgical or interventional cardiac procedures such as stenting or coronary bypass surgery.
- You can prescribe medications to patients for a variety of cardiac conditions.
- It is important to properly examine and evaluate the patient’s condition.
- Offer support and advice to junior staff.
- Do clinical research in the area you are interested.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum