Job ID 36254
We are in need of a qualified orthopedist who can surgically or medically treat or cure musculoskeletal injuries and diseases. The orthopedist is responsible for manipulating, injecting, fracturing or casting broken bones, diagnosing injuries or diseases of bones, joints, and ligaments, and treating musculoskeletal disorders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Obtaining patient history, using specialized equipment to assess the extent of fracture or damage, and selecting the best treatment method Blood tests are done to diagnose degenerative bone disorders.
- Exercise, ultrasound and strength training are all used to strengthen a specific part of the body.
- Surgical repair of bones, nerves, ligaments, tendons and joints.
- Acute and chronic injuries and pain are resolved.
- Medicines are given to cure the patients.
- Monitor the recovery of patients and make necessary changes in their treatment plans.
1. The test should be very accurate in diagnosis and application.
2. Must have the ability to make rational decisions and solve problems.
3. You need to organize yourself well to succeed.
4. Candidates should have strong leadership and teamwork.
5. The ability to work sympathetically with patients or family members is essential.
1. Musculoskeletal disorders should be treated for all ages.
2. Medical services should be provided to patients.