Job ID 43777
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for fresh and experienced Ophthalmologist Doctors who may be interested in working in any Hospital or Clinic in India. He should have in-depth knowledge of the treatment of chronic eye diseases. They should specialize in evaluating and testing patients for diagnosis and managing eye diseases, taking into account the medical and psychological aspects of patient care.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He orders the tests at the earliest to ensure better patient treatment for the patients.
- He should collect and study the past medical history of the patient.
- He should be able to take good care of all patients
- He should be able to listen carefully to the patients.
- He should be able to prescribe the best alternative medicine or treatment for the patient’s condition.
- He should keep regular records and examine the patient continuously.
- They must be able to prescribe medications and treatments to the patient and read, order, and read results as accurately as possible.
- His behaviour towards patients and their families should be kind.
- He should be able to work for hours without any break.
- He should be patient and talk to the patient politely.
- How to use and how to do a biopsy.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum