Job ID 37827
We are here to hire a General Surgeon Doctor with great surgical knowledge, good communication skills, and the ability to work in difficult situations. One must be accustomed to performing operations which includes appendicitis, hernias, and gall bladder surgeries. He/She also may specialize in types of surgeries such as treating cancer or burns, which requires the surgeon to run treatment over multiple areas of the body.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out the daily rotation.
- Communicate efficiently with the physicians and medical staff to coordinate care.
- Proper eye-hand coordination is required to perform certain surgeries.
- Accurate documentation of patient under your care.
- Provide palliative care and pain management to all the patients.
- Must include themselves in certain departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Continue different research methods and adapt yourself to the new technologies, hardware as well as the software.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum