Job ID 40603
Anesthesia will be hired to care for patients undergoing surgery and provide pain relief. Anesthesia doctors always give a better advice for the patient, how he will recover as soon
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Patients in Intensive Care, High Dependency Unit or other departments, as needed. In liaison with the Director, Intensive Care will require that Intensive Care workers participate in an Intensive Care Medicine list.
2. Provision of any consultative services as needed.
3. An Anesthesia Services for the Operating Lists shall be provided by a Consultant Intensivist with Specialist Registration.
4 Experience with ECLS, heart/lung donation desirable but not required
5. A Consultant Intensivist registered in Medicine or Surgery with specialist registration in Medicine and Surgery will provide consulting expertise in: – Ward rounds – Out-Patient clinics – Operative Surgical lists (if applicable). – On-call commitment – Consultation or any other area deemed necessary by the hospital. This will be done in accordance to a primary commitment made to the intensive care unit / duty Rota. It can also be negotiated with the appropriate division of medicine, surgery or subspecialty.
6. Provide staff training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, if necessary. This could include liaison with the Chairperson and CPR Teaching Centre at Mater Hospital.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable