Job ID 40700
Vacancies in the field of anesthesia are common in various parts of the country. An Anesthesia vacancy in this specialty can be found in any hospital or clinic. Depending on your skills, this career may be full-time or part-time. Anesthesia doctors are trained extensively to provide safe and effective anesthetics. First of all, you will need to complete an undergraduate degree. After that, you will need to complete medical school and residency.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Preparing pain relief for medical procedures, before, during, and after.
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs during procedures
- Supervising certified registered nurse anesthetists and anesthesia assistants
- General, regional, or local anesthetics
- Examining medical files and laboratory results
- Patients informed about the risks of anesthesia
- Respecting hospital and medical procedure policies
Role: Anesthesia Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up Negotiable